Skip to content
- Assessment of Von Willebrand Factors (Vwf) and E-Selectin biomarkers among Malaria Patients in Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Serum levels of Interleukin-6 and Il-12 in Patients with Plasmodium falciparum malaria In Lagos, Nigeria.
- Molecular Characterization of Plasmodium Species and its association with Acid Phosphatase and E-selectin among pregnant women attending ANCs in Lagos
- Parasitologic, Molecular and Immunological Profile of Patients with Uncomplicated Malaria In Lagos, Nigeria ( IgG, IgM, (TNF)-α; (VCAM)-1; (ICAM)-1; ; (E)-selectin; interferon gamma (IFN-γ), interleukin-1 (IL-1), IL -12, IL – 8, and IL-6; merozoite surface protein-1 (msp-1) etc)
- Assessment of endothelial biomarkers of severe Malaria in Children in Lagos (angiogenic factors, angiopoietin -1 (Ang-1) and angiopoietin -2 (Ang-2) levels).